Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I find long layering shirts?

I'd like some tanks longer than my already long t-shirts to layer underneath. I've looked so many places, but the shirts always come out to be too short. Where can I find a long tank?Where can I find long layering shirts?
I saw some at Target, Marshalls, Ross, TJMaxx, and Dots Fashions.Where can I find long layering shirts?
get at wal.mart they have it
OLD NAVY! if you are looking for long plain tanks.


all of their tanks are long





-or-





FOREVER 21! if you are looking for long dressing tanks.








* I get plain colored tanks from old navy to wear under my clothes, and it works great
I found cute, long, and thin t-shirts to layer at Aeropostale. I like that they are thin so you don't feel like you have too many clothes on.
Um... Have you tried Macy's, Target or Nordstorm?
Try these websites, they have cool clothes on there and I'm sure they will help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment