Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I get my layers pallet to appear right under effects in photoshop if it suddenly disappears?

I was just editing a picture. I have had to do it twice already. Now this would be my third time to try to edit. Photoshop is being a *****. I am very very frustrated. On the right hand side there is a pallet for Effects and Layers. Layers shows you the picture and so on and so forth and it's not there anymore and no way for me to reopen it.How do I get my layers pallet to appear right under effects in photoshop if it suddenly disappears?
Window%26gt;Layers. Whenever you lose a palette, always check the Window menu to see if the item is checked. If it is checked, and it's not visible on your screen, it's probably hidden behind another palette. You'll have to move the palettes around, or if they are in a group, look a the tabs at the top. Remember that you can dock various palettes together, so they will be in one group with tabs at the top, you just click on the tab to bring out the one you want.How do I get my layers pallet to appear right under effects in photoshop if it suddenly disappears?
I am assuming you are using Photoshop Elements, as the regular Photoshop doesn't have a palette for Effects.





By Default the Effects are on top and Layers on the bottom. You can get them how they were by clicking on Window on the menu on top (at the end after File, edit, etc) and then click on Reset Palette Locations and they will go back to the default.

No comments:

Post a Comment