Thursday, December 24, 2009

How long does it take to grow out my layers?

I'm tired of this 'scene' (trying not to be stereotype, but thats the only way I can describe my hair) look, and my layers are really short. Some of the strands sticks up also.





Oh %26amp;also, I have a question. Whenever I try to grow out my bangs really long, it gets really oily, why is that? Even 7 hours after I shower. I really dont want to trim it, but I hate it when its oily.How long does it take to grow out my layers?
I don't know, but that answer seems ridiculously stupid.





Grow up, Gemma L.How long does it take to grow out my layers?
Question 1: a while.


Question 2: puberty.





Lol ha ha!!!!





God bless you and your family!!!!


Great luck!!!!


Congratulations as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment