Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just waxed my upper lip but there is a very short layer of hair still there...?

when i rub my finger from the sides of my lip to the middle under my nose, there is a very short layer of hair that is still there. why is this?I just waxed my upper lip but there is a very short layer of hair still there...?
my guess is you had used a brand like sally hansen with the strips or a cold wax like that.


nothing wrong with these %26amp; i use them.


they, however do not have the grip like a warm wax like gigi brand.


( sally beauty supply).





if the hairs were measly %26amp; not very course - also , they can break.


also they are supposed to be at least 1/4 inch long.


check out sally beauty.


i used to work there.


usually the pple are nice/informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment