Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do i get an emo hairstyle without layers?

My mom (parents) would NEVER let me get an emo haircut, so please help me find an emo hairstyle that doesnt require choppy layers/dying hair.How do i get an emo hairstyle without layers?
If you dont want to cut it, tease it.





how to tease unlayered hair.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TteNIThD_…How do i get an emo hairstyle without layers?
i am just like u but am 13 but my mum hate emoz %26amp; i really want 2 get a cue emo hair style without knowing my mum that its an emo hair cut!! so plzadd me or inbox me al mery59@ymail.com %26amp; thnxXx Report Abuse

ok uhm... Wy would you want to be scene?!


or 'emo' emo:Abrv. of emotional.


yeah ots cute, but you have to style it so much.


Even if you got choppy layers, you have to back comb it, have styling wax and everything.





scene cuts require choppy cuts.


if you want to be a poser so very badly, you can just get layers everywear
well the choppy layers are what makes the style scene, but it is possible to find less choppy layers and make them look scene by straightening.





I'll find some and edit.





http://www.cahair.com/wp-content/uploads…





(2nd picture)


http://emo-haircut-styles.blogspot.com/2…
Um I was playing with my hair and I have long bangs so I put part of my bangs down to where it hides one of my eyes and I pulled the rest of my hair up
Well...to put it in short, you really can't.


You can't turn drab hair into something amazing without doing anything first!


And that includes lots of layers and lots of dying.
whats wrong with layers? just tell them you're getting normal layers, make the length of your hair a bit shorter, and use hairspray or gel
If you get supppper straight long hair and put in some like crazy color with dye or extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment