Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many layers of clothes are you allowed to wear on an airplane?

I'm trying to get home to Canada and I'm worried about going overweight on my luggage. Do you think they would let me through if I was wearing 10 layers or so?How many layers of clothes are you allowed to wear on an airplane?
Yes, but...





You may have to remove extra layers at the security screen, and will likely be pulled out for supplemental screening. You will also have to actually wear the clothes on the plane (which can be fairly warm sometimes, especially if there is no ground power hookup). Since you are traveling internationally, you will also likely attract special attention entering Canada since you'll fit a smuggler profile, so I would be ready to have yourself and your belongings pulled aside for questioning at the very least and quite possibly a thorough search.





Good luck!How many layers of clothes are you allowed to wear on an airplane?
You can wear however many clothes you want. The one thing they dont have control over is your outfit!
Sure but good luck fitting in the seats with 10 layers on and not sweating to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment