Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I enable layers in Photoshop CS2?

I attempting to paint in photo shop but I can't use layers. Any button related to layers is grayed and unclickable. I've attempted saving the image as a photoshop document, but it still doesn't work. Thanks in advance.How do I enable layers in Photoshop CS2?
Go to Image%26gt;Image Mode and make sure you have selected RGB mode.How do I enable layers in Photoshop CS2?
The thing is r u attempting to paint in some other picture u've just open.. In that case u need to disable the lock for u to use it... u've to convert it to an editable layer.. for this just double click the layer, it'll ask u to name it, give some name to that, click ok.. now u can use that layer..





if u r saying 'layers' means,i doubt, is ther many layers that greyed out?





i've got something related to that then found out that there's some prob in ma comp memory.. when i've restarted nd used, it has been resolved..





Also if the color of the image is 'indexed color' and not an RGB, u could get the same prob..in that case convert the image to RGB %26amp; u'll get everything to normal..





I hope u s'd fall in any of the above categories..

No comments:

Post a Comment