Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to make layering look good?

I wanna wear something cool to school tomorrow and I wanna try layering.


I've noticed that's what celebrities wear all the time, but I can't make it good as them.


I mean, I wear 2 or 3 shirts, but it doesn't look really nice.


Any suggestions?How to make layering look good?
shirts under V-neck jumpers, the shirts can be polo shirts or normal shirts. In fact anything under a v-neck jumper as you can see the underneath top at the neck, also two t-shirts, if one is longer than the other one, or one long sleeved one short go for the longer one underneath. Maybe start by layering a neutral plain colour e.g. grey black navy or brown with brighter colours to start until you get confident enough to layer two bright colours :)How to make layering look good?
for example, wear a navy blue shirt with a white cami under it.


well, everything matches with white.....so ya.


or wear colored camis under white shirts.
Do not wear a short sleeve and a long sleeve.


Try wearing a thin long sleeve shirt, with an under shirt, and a vest.
  • oil
  • skin facial
  • oil production
  • masquerade mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment