Friday, January 8, 2010

How to straighten fizzy, dry , curly, short, layered hair?

Okay so I have short layered hair. Whenever I take a shower it puffs and starts to fizz and at the tips it curls. I got expensive straighteners and blow-drayers and they still don't work. I even tried a shampoo for dry hair. Any advice on how to make it silky straight?How to straighten fizzy, dry , curly, short, layered hair?
1) get a hair straightener from walgreens for cheap


2) separate your hair into different sections


3) straighten each section one by one


4) when all the sections are straight, straighten them all toghether





this works, trust me! i feel your pain girl! i have the same hair and it gets soo frustrating. another thing you can do is get a straightening gel or something from a salon or drugstore.





good luck
  • oil
  • skin facial
  • oil production
  • face creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment