Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I go about styling my layered hair?

I have naturally curly hair and I use a straight iron to style it. But when I use it my hair never looks layered, it doesn't give it that dimension (the flat iron I mean). I also love how my hair looks after my stylist has blow dried it straight. But I can never get that look at home. I especially have blow drying it straight behind my head.





So, how can I style my hair to accentuate the layers in it, and is there an easy way to blow dry it straight?How do I go about styling my layered hair?
When you blowdry your hair, make sure that the blowdrier is pointed at the floor instead of directly at your hair, so it flattens your hair cuticles instead of ruffling them up, giving you a sleeker finish. Also, try ironing each layer individually--start with the layers close to your neck and work your way to the layers on top. This probably won't take much longer to do, and you'll get more of the layered look you want.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment