Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you make choppy layers more noticeable?

I just got my hair layered.


I tried to curl the hair outwards with my straightener but it didn't work.


How can I make it them more noticeable?How can you make choppy layers more noticeable?
Instead use the hair dryer if you want to it to curl outward with a big round brush and go over it about five times then hold with hairspray.





Also, Highlight hair maybe with just a shade lighter or two just so it highlights buts still close to hair color it add dimension to hair.





Wax helps to piece hair if that's what you would like.How can you make choppy layers more noticeable?
if you want them to stick out i flat iron them going straight up, and sometimes flip them out just a little bit and use a texturizing gel or serum and just work it in and tease my hair
a texturing wax or serum.
with chunky highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment